Friday, June 3, 2011

View from the top June.3.2011

So today I got to go to the top of the UW tower (my work) for a party-You know how long it takes to go from the lobby (aka 1st floor) all the way up? Man the elevator kept stopping to let people on-dang people didn't even let me get my joy ride-shucks lol! But up I went for Maria's (my co-worker) bridal shower/farewell party (she was working a temp for the company while another lady was on maternity leave and so she is off to law school and to get married this summer) She is going to South Africa for her honeymoon & since we have guys at the party we played "non-girly" games lol. We made paper airplanes and had a world map spread out on the floor and you tried to get yours closest to South Africa-I failed lol...not much of a surprise though, I was never really good at making paper airplanes (actually mine flew over the map so technically I'm a beast at it, just have bad aim lol) Then there was the prom/wedding photo competition to see who had the most "fashionable" dress (aka ridiculous) lol..well seeing as my prom was just a year ago (I can't believe its been a year since then) I had really no shot of winning but everyone loved seeing me all dressed up and they finally got introduced to Nate which was cool because I got to talk to about him for a bit :) Then we made a bouqet out of the wrapping paper which was fun! took some pictures then mingled! Today was a fun day! Check out these photos from the top of the UW Tower-beautiful huh?



Happy Friday everyone :) hope you all have a fantastic weekend :)

No comments: