Thursday, June 23, 2011

Miss Charlotte JoAnne June.23.2011

Today Rasler came and picked me up and I got to go with her to visit Mrs. Patton (my old child care teacher) and her two month old baby girl Charlotte :) It was a nice chance to catch up with her on the drive up to Marnie's house (Mrs. Patton). We grabbed Taco Del Mar for lunch (which was delicious by the way!) and headed to the house to eat it and visit with Marnie :) It was so nice seeing her (she was on maternity leave when I went and visited last at my old high school) so it was awesome to catch up with her! And oh my goodness she has a precious little girl-she is so chubby and adorable :) and she smiled for me when I saw her for the first time! (made me happy :])
We sat and chatted for a bit while I played with this little princess :)
Here is Rasler (her name is Angela but I call her Rasler cuz that's her last name and I'm so used to calling her that from high school so it has just kinda stuck-its odd calling your teachers their first name after four years of calling them their last one lol) and Charlotte :) Or should I say Aunt Angela :) that's what she will be known as to this little girl!
We ran to pick up the Patton's dog at Pet Smart-Georgie was getting groomed :) But on the way there Charlotte held my hand as she drifted off to sleep -it was adorable I had to take a photo of it :) (p.s. i love how my ring is like bigger than her whole hand lol)
And you can't forget the proud mommy with her baby girl! I can't believe Charlotte is already two months old-she is sure a cutie :)
I am so glad that Rasler asked me to come along today-I had a blast :) It was so nice catching up with her and Marnie but also to meet little Miss Charlotte! I love hanging out with them & I can't wait to do it again :)

No comments: