Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Institute Graduation June.4.2011

Posted by Picasa
So tonight I went to the Institute Graduation/Closing Social.
Its weird to think a year has gone by. (school year that is)
To think 9 months ago I was nervous to attend Institute & now its my second home!
I went early to help set up-it looked gorgeous if I do say so myself-the decorators did an incredible job!
So for the pictures-explanations:
Girl in the top left two pictures is Megan Walker-She is amazing (I could stop at that to be honest) She has definitely been my role model this year, she is always optimistic, loves the church and is so kind! I just love Megan! :D) Congrats on Graduating Megan!
The guy in the top middle photo is my main man Steven Kaufman (a.k.a. Butchie) He is from my home ward so it has been great having someone I can relate to while being here in Seattle :)
Far right of the top is a photo of my roommate Carole. Congrats on Graduating Carole :) It is awesome that you completed all the requirements in two years! you go girl!
Middle Row of photos is of the dinner-bread bowls filled with salmon chowder (that was amazing!) salad, and fruit salad!
Bottom row to the left is of Tessa and I :) Ah man I certainly do love this girl! She is definitely one of my good friends I have been given the chance to have this year!
Next picture on the bottom is of Steve Lemme- he was in both of my institute classes this quarter. It was awesome getting to know him this quarter-he is a funny guy and very spiritual :) Congrats on graduating Steve!
Next photo is of Lauren and Maren, they sang a super pretty song and also looked super pretty (like they always do!)
Last but not least: Bro White (my awesome institute teacher)
Bro White has been called to go back to Utah to teach at the institute in Herriman, Utah. I can't believe he is leaving! :( It has been such a wonderful year with him, he is amazing! I have learned so much of the gospel from this man, my testimony has been strengthened greatly, and my ping pong skills have greatly improved (he is the ping pong champ-he even has his own paddle lol) I wish him the best of luck in Utah and he will be greatly missed!
Tonight was super fun and I am so proud of the graduates-its a great accomplishment to graduate from institute :)


No comments: