Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LeeAndra's Grad Party June.25.2011

I've been graduated for a whole year-wow that sounds SO weird lol But with me having a year of college under my belt that means I get to attend all my friend's grad parties! This saturday after my ward's activity I went to LeeAndra Wheelock's party :) Ah man I remember all the seminary moments with this girl-we may have went to rival schools but we were awesome friends inside the church lol (common ground lol)
LeeAndra cracks me up :) (such a poser lol) This is her graduation display-her gown, some photos of her favorite moments in life, and her awards and that big thing in the front is what we like to call Death, Torture, what drives seniors to go crazy (or known as the Portfolio lol) But its basically your life story (well while in high school at least) in one book..so four years of your life packed into a book-your accomplishments, awards, struggles, hard work (I totally remember working on that-its a lot of work but it feels SO good to be done with that!)
Ah my buddy Dempsey-its been about a year since I've seen this kid-its so weird to go from seeing someone everyday to not seeing them for a year lol
So they had a pinata at the party and the Wheelock's dad called me up for my turn (i don't play baseball) I reluctantly went up there and tried my turn at swinging and was super excited that I ended up doing better than the one of the Wheelock boys (they all play baseball) Then it was Dempsey's turn (he is a cheater lol) then after he was done his little brother Benjamin turns to me and goes "ha Dempsey beat you" haha sad fact but true :(

No comments: