Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hey June! June.1.2011

When I think of June I think of school ending & summber beginning -possibly my favorite time of year! Don't get me wrong I love studying and getting my edumacion on but seriously who would pass up long days in the sun and being with friends?!?! (crazy people thats who!)

This June in particular is pretty exciting- marks 1st year of college completed (booyah!) I can't believe I've completed a years worth that will go towards my career (eek that word makes me sound like an adult lol) I register for summer quarter (ya ya I am one of those crazy people BUT in my defense its only 1 class and its at night-OH and its ASL 101 so I'm actually excited for it!) But ya it should be awesome!!! And with June comes the packing and moving out process-I look at my dorm and think "how am I going to get this all out of here?" but no fear ladies and gents-my mom is all ready to get it up and out of there lol (she's the woman with the plan lol)
With June also comes another month down (for all you mg's out there ya know what I mean) although its NOT QUITE here yet I'm going to post it anyways (its my blog and I do what I want lol) but on the 14th of June will mark Elder Schott's 11 months out (holy cow!!) so make sure ya come back in oh 13 days to see his post (maybe I'll have a new picture of him too, knowing him maybe not but I'm keeping my fingers crossed-he said in his last email that he forgot his camera but he will have it next week. With him I am debateable on the word "forgot" lol)

Happy June everyone & even though its raining at the moment here in Seattle I have hope that the SUN will make its appearance so that my summer excitement will return! :D

No comments: