Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pacific Science Center June.7.2011

Posted by Picasa
My darling roommate Carlye took me to the Pacific Science Center tonight! I just love her :) she definitely knows how to have a good time and oh what a good time we did have!!! First off the excitement began as we drove through all five levels of the parking garage to find no empty spaces THEN we saw a family coming out so we decided to drive the circle and come back giving them to pack in the car and leave. Well in that time of us being nice another car shows up- I've never heard someone scream so loud but oh ya Carlye went "NOOOOOO!!!" and she kept hitting the steering wheel angry because that car in front of us was going to get the only spot open. Well as we kept driving behind them they didn't see the guy getting into his car (oh the luck!) so we got to wait, as the other car was backing out the car who almost took our spot drove past and was shocked there was actually one open (possibly mad they missed it too) well then Carlye got this HUGE grin on her face and was super happy lol!


Then we started on our journey inside the science center. So they have dinosaurs I don't know about you but that is pretty awesome! So I was super excited when I found out-then we walked in and oh they are robotic -they move and make sounds....AHHH!!! yup I screamed! and jumped a few times. I was NOT expecting that...last time I went to something like this they dinosaurs were stuffed or just bones so ya moving things creeped me out lol! But Carlye found some entertainment in it lol This video proves that!

Then we went into the astronomy part and got to ride in a shuttle which was super fun-oh ya you better believe we made the sound effects and all :) we were astronauts. :)

Then onto insects which were creepy but that is their usual so we just looked at all the fascinating facts about them :)
Then we went into the butterfly room...ya a huge room where the butterflies are free to roam. That freaked me out a little lol ok maybe a lot. I was a bit jittery hehe...They would zoom by you or land on you!!! Boy are butterflies pretty!Awesome colors and wings!!!

Thank you Carlye for an awesome afternoon! It was super fun hanging out with you as always! Oh ya and you can't forget our photobooth..it is kind of a tradition now to do it where ever we go :)

No comments: