Thursday, June 9, 2011

Movie Time June.8.2011





So tonight was friends night out...after all the stress we've been having with finals we decided to take the night off and go see a movie. I picked Electra up at the institute and we headed over to meet Butchie,Carole, Natalie, and Tessa :) I was super excited for tonight! Seeing as all my finals were over I could actually relax! Well Electra and I were running kind of late so we got to the movie theater (the Metro) and bought our tickets to see X-Men! We walked into the theater and it was dark..i kept walking and trying to find our group when the movie got a bit lighter and all of a sudden I see Tessa's face lol it scared me! Then we sat down and noticed Carole wasn't there so we asked where she had gone and they said since she already saw X-Men she went to see the new Pirates movie..Electra really wanted to see that instead so we decided what the heck?!?!?! So we got back up and headed to the other theater and couldn't see Carole so we went and found some empty seats. Oh My Lanta that movie was great-I never noticed how funny Johnny Depp was lol..he says lots of clever things- totally had me cracking up! After the movie was over Electra and I went back into the X-Men one since it wasn't over and watched the last like two minutes of it...awesome movie!! HAHA! Then we walked back chatting...said goodbye to Butchie :( I'll see him soon though! (he is in my home ward) and then us girls chatted for a bit longer, this was our last night with our friend Natalie( the one in the Washington hoodie)-she just turned in her mission papers so she will be heading out soon! I love Natalie-ah she cracks me up! I am so proud of her for choosing to serve the Lord, she is such an awesome example to me :) I wish you the best Natalie! Then to keep the goodbye's going I had to say goodbye to Tessa (the one in the red shirt) :( Man I am going to miss her...although she promised me she would come and visit during the summer when she is back here in Seattle for her summer courses so I shall see her soon!!! Tonight was super fun and definitely what I needed-thanks guys :)

No comments: