Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Party (mormon style) June.3.2011

What else to do on a Friday night then party with your girls--right? Well Carlye, Tessa, Electra, and I sure thought so :D After classes and work on friday Carlye and I hit up QFC for the ingredients, that was quite an experience if I do say so myself! Carlye and I had an adventure finding the margarita mix and ice for our virgin daiquiris! We found the Jello for our Jello Shots (sugar free for me which totally killed Carlye's mood lol) We grabbed little martini glasses and were on our way! We went to check out and the guy gave us a very funny look lol...He said have a good night and Carlye was like "oh we will" lol he probably thought we were two college girls going to go hit up a college party-boy was he wrong lol. Well we did hit up a party (our own) and it was mormon style (details to come)
After Tessa and I got back from our movie (see Source Code post) Electra came over and we started the party!!!
Carlye and her martini glasses-plastic ones-very classy lol
For our virgin daiquiris we put the juice + ice in a blender and turned it on to make frozen strawberry daiquiris :) boy were they yummy! Ok so funny story-I apparently DO NOT know how to operate a blender (carole's at least) because I went to turn it on and it started leaking...the juice went EVERYWHERE and of course it was red which caused Carlye's white towel to become pinkish lol...I apparently didn't assemble the blender right...oops!
Carlye whipped out here shot glass and we filled it with our daiquiri mixture and tried to attempt taking shots. FAILED it was too slow lol..so we switched to water lol (see the mormon comes out lol) then we realized that I suck at taking shots (so good thing I don't drink lol) Electra and Tessa however were even better than Carlye at it which was hilarious lol!
Our Jello shots turned against us because they froze to the paper cups so they didn't slide out like they were supposed to lol. epic fail. Then came the party music...we danced the night away making up moves to songs ;) so much fun! I loved tonight-thank you Carlye for coming up with the idea!!

No comments: