Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Moving Day :( June.10.2011

After nine months of living...the week finally came that we were required to pack all our stuff up and move out. I couldn't believe the day finally came-it feels honestly like just yesterday I was moving in! Seeing as my mom had most of my containers in her car I had to wait until she came to pack my stuff up-however I did have most things in piles for her! I must say my closet did look quite big after all my clothes were out lol!

































I also have A LOT of shoes lol-to think this is only half of my shoes hehe yup I love me some shoes :)
Our kitchen looked so bare :/ So odd to think there's no more waking up in that dorm for three months! wow that seems like forever lol! No more sitting next to Carlye-ah what am I going to do...no more leaning back and watching our tv, skyping each other, or texting on anoter :( No more singing out randomly to the music on her pandora list. I'm going to miss my dorm buddie :(

No comments: