Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Firework show June.25.2011

So when a friend of our family John asked if I would help out with a firework show he was doing for the Single Adults (30+ singles) Conference-they were having an all day event for single LDS within our stake who have kids and at the end would be a firework show! I agreed and he picked me up Saturday noonish and we set out to put all fireworks in the container and then we drove over to the church and I emptied them onto the field and set it all up. My mom came and got me around 4 and we went to my Ward's activity [check out Price is Right CTR style post] and then I went to a friend's graduation [check out LeeAndra's grad party post] then around 930 when it was dark I went back and enjoyed the show :) Hope you like the pictures of the fireworks (I'm not a pro photographer but I'm learning how to get somewhat decent photos of the fireworks-working out the timing is tricky!)



Here is a video of the fireworks-Man they were huge and right above me (kinda scary at some points lol) but the show was awesome as usual and it was nice to see all my hard work be appreciated by all the single adults :)

No comments: