Tuesday, June 14, 2011

11 Months down!!! June.14.2011

My oh my Elder Schott is growing so much it is insane!!! I love getting his letters and emails from his dad telling me all about his experiences while he is out serving the Lord in San Antonio, Texas. He has come so far in these past 11 months, his testimony keeps on growing, his gospel knowledge his expanding, and his confidence is getting greater! I love what the mission does to these young men, he is becoming such a wonderful man and I am so blessed to be a part of his mission and get to experience these moments with him :)
I ask each week for photos of him and he IS getting better at sending them, I'll admit that but he could get better lol... ;)

This is of his latest baptism, He is an Air Force Graduate, Rob is his name-he is awesome according to Nate so I'll take his word for it lol :)
This is Elder Schott's new companion Elder Ross-they both have the same first name (haha) Good thing they don't go by their first name or anything ;)
Elder Schott with Connie (new convert) and Freddy's (on date for baptism soon) kids, these two little girls always look so adorable in their photos...this is when Nate went to go say goodbye before he left on his next transfer. (isn't he looking tan???)
This is of the whole family (connie, freddy, and their four kids)...Nate grew really close to them in his 12 weeks he was in Converse, Texas...He was really sad to say goodbye but he promised me he would stay in touch (i taught him good lol)
So what else scares a missionary girlfriend more than nothing else???? Hearing the dangers her guy experiences while he was out!!! This doesn't scare me as much as other experiences he has had but still ...made me think "really Nate?" lol..made me think those two men are crazy out there! I just hope they stay safe!
Elder Schott....11 months down-1 to go! 30 days..i got this :) I can't wait till ya hit the year mark-it will be so awesome to finally be on the countDOWN instead of this whole countingUP thing ;p lol These past 11 months have been awesome and I really wouldn't have changed it for the world, I have grown so much since Elder Schott has been out. I love the fact that he is out serving the Lord and is being an obedient servant to him and to the people of San Antonio! Elder Schott keep up your hard work :)

No comments: