Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rocks for Jocks June.6.2011

*disregard the bottom line of the poster-I just thought the keyboard seemed fitting for the story you are about to hear*


EPIC FAIL!




Today was the day-Carlye and I woke up at 7 to review a little bit more before our final. Got ready and headed out for our 8:30 a.m. final (pretty sure that should be illegal lol)



So we are outside waiting for the doors to open and Carlye was telling me about the last time she went in for a final and they had printed off the wrong tests and they had to sit and wait for them to be reprinted-her hour final turned in to two and a half (not cool)...the guy finally came and opened the door so we said goodbye & good luck and headed off to our assign seats.




Our professor (Terry) comes in and he starts giving us instruction for the final as the TA's start passing them out. About two rows in some kid raising his hand and was like "this says midterm on it"-I have never seen someone so freaked out before in my life as Terry did. He could not believe they had printed off the wrong test! So he gave us our options 1) double your midterm score (which I didn't do so hot on so I didn't want to do that). 2)Take the midterm instead of the final (obviously not what I wanted to do since I didn't do good on the first one) and 3) was to come to his office later and grab the test (I wanted to do this one but UGH totally ruined all my plans for the day-so much for planning out my day!)




Well Carlye texted me with "no.way" i wrote back and told her she had jinxed it lol. Way to go Carlye ;) Well we both had studied all weekend and were prepared for the final (NOT the midterm) so we headed back to our dorm. So at 12:30 we went back to go and take the final. Well one version of the test had the questions doubled (awesome!)




Well I'm thinking I did pretty good on the final (studying does pay off lol) It was so funny to hear Carlye and I giggle each time we saw a question that we had already seen from the final prep Terry had on his website. :) We walked out of there with our heads held high! And now it is official Geology 101 Rocks for Jocks is now OVER! One class down two to go!!!

No comments: