Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Price is Right-CTR Style June.25.2011

Mom and I went up to my ward building for our ward activity tonight. We played the Price is Right (Choose the Right) style. So my mom decided since we are Huskies after all (go UW woot woot) that we would wear our Huskie shirts :) We started out wearing our yellow Team BN West sweatshirts (yellow and purple are my school colors)-the sweatshirts came from the Relay for Life race we did in 2005 for my mom's old work BN West-but they have since merged and since we were going to a church event we decided to change the name (or make it apply to the event) and so we were called the "Beautiful Nephites from the West" ;) clever huh?!? The game was fun, I got called up as a contestant but sadly failed at each attempt to guess the correct price of appliances-my excuse was that I'm not old enough yet so I haven't had to experience purchasing them yet (just to let you know it totally made sense because the people who won were a husband and wife who have 6 kids-i think they got experience buying the fridge, washer and dryer, and tv-i however do not ;p)
The game was fun-hilarious to watch some people play the games (the games were ones that the Elders quorum had come up with so they were awesome!) then after we had dinner which was delish! :) Good night over all :)

No comments: