Friday, September 23, 2011

UW Round 2 September.23.2011

Summer has come and gone-like that *snaps fingers* I can't believe it is time again to pack up and move in to the dorms. I totally feel like it was yesterday that I was packing up to move out-oh man time is flying! :)

Alrighty so this time around we borrowed the Lee's truck. So early Friday morning (7 ugh!) Brandon and I drove over to the Lee's to pick it up then headed back to the house to get it loaded with my school stuff, I got to drive my bro's mazda 6...my dream car-its so awesome :)
 *excuse the ugliness of me-it was too early and I had stayed up way too late lol* But there is the college sophomore all packed and ready to go!
 Driving up there was hilarious, watching my mom cover her eyes as Brandon drove kept Korrine and I giggling the whole way up! We tried to distract her by playing "what's that actors name in the movie?" but UW is an hour away + we hit traffic so ya it didn't work out too well lol! But we made it SAFELY and got up to my dorm and got everything unloaded. As Brandon and I went to park the truck at the institute Korrine and Mom started to unpack my stuff so by the time Brandon and I got back all I had to do was organize it all a bit :) Thank you guys again for helping me out, it was so nice!!! We hit up Dick's for lunch-its a drive up place, really popular in Seattle, hamburger + milkshake + fries for under $5 (a college kid's best friend lol)
Then after lunch we made our trip back home...Korrine has never been to Seattle so on the drive home she got to see all the pretty skylines ;) So we took some pictures...then I turned the camera around and got this out of her, oh I love her!
 Ah that one is much better :)
With my stuff up in my dorm I officially feel like I'm a sophomore...wow just to say that is nuts! I turn 20 next week, starting my second year of college and I still look like I'm eh 15 haha life is great :)
thank you to my family for helping me move in, you guys helped me out a ton! And to our friends the Lee's who are always so willing to help us out, love you guys :) Alright UW its me and you now....here goes round 2!!!! WOOHOO :)

No comments: