Friday, September 23, 2011

Puyallup Fair September.23.2011

Every year my mom takes me to the Puyallup fair for a concert for my birthday :) This year we got to go and see Trace Adkins with Gloriana :) It was an awesome concert!
 Mommie and I in our seats- row 19 baby close enough to see the people singing but far enough away so ya don't get the spit ;p jk I loved our seats even if we had to get up and down a few times for people who leave during the concerts to go get beer...some people I tell ya!
 First Gloriana came out to perform, I only know a few of their songs but they performed a few new ones from their new album...sounded good to me :)

Next came the BIG MAN (in deep voice)...coming in at 6'6 he is one tall dude! He played all of my favorites!!!! even ones that haven't been popular forever lol like Swing, Chrome, and One Hot Mama!
 Here is him on the big screen they have at the concerts :) It was such a fantastic concert...I loved going to it!  Thank you again mommie!
 Then after the concert was over we met up with Brandon and Korrine who had been hanging out with the Marinis riding rides :) We had a few tickets left so we decided to go and ride the white rollercoaster-the oldest wooden one I believe..if not its still pretty old lol! I needed a partner so Ember came along with me :) It was so much fun!!! Probably the best experience I've had on that ride :) Brandon and Korrine sat in the very back and Ember and I right in front of them. We ended up getting some air on one of the turns, which made the ride even more exciting :)

After that since my mom hates roller coasters my brother wanted to take her on her favorite which is the scrambler :) My brother enjoyed being able to squish my mom lol! After that we played a few games, tried to win stuff but you know how it is at fairs...its all rigged ;p Then we headed back to our car and to home..on the car ride back we sang along to Glee which was awesome, even got Brandon to join in for a bit :)
Oh you better believe I got videos for ya'll :) Enjoy! (sorry if the concert videos are a bit scratchy, just turned volume down a bit and it should sound better!) Even caught mom singing along to one of them lol!

No comments: