Monday, September 26, 2011

The dorm September.26.2011

So Monday morning I headed back up to school and since school wasn't going to start till Wednesday I had some time to kill lol. So I got all my stuff unpacked and organized :)
So here is my closet this year-although you guys won't be able to tell I switched things up from last year, fresh start ya know :)
 We rearranged how our desks, closets, and fridges are so thats a big change from last year, now we have a "kitchen" area which is nice, then my closet is next to my desk and on the other side is Clara's desk and closet and Carole's desk (Carole's closet is actually like a closet in the wall to the right of the kitchen :) I really like our design this year :D
 For the most part my bedroom is the same, got my UW rug (thanks to Nate), my laundry basket-its a must have lol and oh ya my thing of shoes :) lol
 Oh a new addition to my bed this year is my awesome blanket my sister made me for my birthday, our dorm is kept at like 80 right now so I'm waiting till winter hits for the dorms to cool off!
 the bathroom-similar to last year with the bathroom stand, but I got new soaps lol! I also got a new towel because last year Carole and I ended up getting the same ones lol *out of all the colors in the world we both picked red!* So I went for brown with a green design lol Clara's is white so phew! no one matches lol!
and our newest addition is the lovely black rug-so much better than that nasty blue one we had last year, I loved throwing that thing away and welcoming this black one into our dorm, its so fluffy :)
Well there is my dorm, its my "home" for the next nine months of my life, I spend a lot of time at my desk and less time than I wish at my bed lol but that's a college student's life for ya! So here's to the 2nd year :)

No comments: