Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gear up for school September 2011

Elder Schott's back to school package "Gear up for school"
So I thought I'd be cute and give him supplies he would need for the "school year" lol
Paper, Pencils, Pens (found TCC ones-the college he went to), band-aids, hand sanitizer, gum, post its (my fav)

 And I made one for his companion as well :)
 His companions is the m&m one and Nate's is the UW one (a little bit of me lol)
 And everyone always needs new clothes for the school year, so nate got a tie (his favorite paisley + purple for UW)
 And of course he needs a new backpack, well he already has one so we decided to give him a cool pack instead- a draw string one-from my mom's old work lol and bright Orange is the best :)
 Oh can't forget the photos ;) always got to have those!
Back to school for me means a change of address for nate's letters (that poor boy has like 10 addresses for me lol)
I'm set for school and now so is he lol! Last school year apart Elder Schott-we got this babe!!!!

No comments: