Monday, September 5, 2011

Aunt/Niece Date September.5.2011

Today I got to take this little girl out on our first Aunt & Niece date. I was meeting my friends Cara and Jenna along with Jenna's little niece Mya who is adorable. So I brought Brooklyn with me :)
we headed out to the Kneaders in Riverton, Brooklyn and I got inside and started to order to find out they had ran out of french toast! How does a french toast place run out of that? Good thing its a popular place (hence why it ran out) that there is more than one of them here, so we headed to another one in South Jordan :)
We got there and had our french toast...it was delicious as ever!
I got some much needed girl time with Cara and Jenna and Brooklyn got her dose of sugar from the french toast lol.
Thanks girlies for inviting me, it was super fun :) Can't wait to hang out again!

No comments: