Thursday, September 22, 2011

Marini Time September.22.2011

 The Marinis-Alec (8), Zack (6), Bryce (4), and Kenzie (2)
Ah I love these little kids, so does my brother and since he was in town we went over to say hi :)
The kids were out riding their bikes so we sat outside with their mom Ember and chatted, introduced Brandon's new wife Korrine to everyone....then the fun began
 Brandon helped Kenzie ride the "big boys" bike...give her a few months and she will be riding that in no time, or lower the seat ;p
 The boys crawled up, down, and all over Brandon-now that they are big they are like monkeys lol!

 Then Bryce complained that it was "too hot" (yes you read that right, it was TOO HOT in Washington, in SEPTEMBER!!!) It was about 80 or so outside so Ember decided to cool him off ;) We had a good laugh!
 Then Brandon complained (jokingly) that he was too tired (they had just driven 13 hours from Utah to get here) so I told him to hop on my back and I'd carry him (I got the guns ;p) Funny story about this picture though, I had recently found one just like this but of us from about 8 years ago lol so it was definitely time for a new one :)

No comments: