Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hang Ten September.14.2011

Hang (in there) 10 more months because Elder Schott will be: 

I woke up this morning & leaped out of bed (literally!) I jumped up and ran over to my calender to mark off the date and complete another row!!! I love doing that :)
 today marks 14 months COMPLETE of serving your mission Elder Schott, I don't really believe you've been out that long....but then again I kinda do ;)
 But I can't believe you come home in 10 months....I LOVE the idea of being able to actually count the number of months left on my fingers...:)
 So I have to admit, I kinda love cameroid.com because it lets me do awesome photos-like the this one (below) I found the #10 ball ;) I'm a dork I know lol
 oh ya also WOW 10 months to go...it blows my mind :) I can't believe I'll get to see him again so soon...10 months, roughly 40 weeks, getting close to being in the 200's for days AHHHHHHHHH okay mini freak out is over! This girl is stoked to see her boy again (if you couldn't tell lol) Keep up your awesome work Elder Schott and I'll see you in 10 :)

No comments: