Saturday, September 24, 2011

BBQ Reception September.24.2011

Well seeing as Brandon and Korrine were in town and there were some people who couldn't make it out to Utah from Washington for the wedding we decided to throw a small get together at our house while they were here! We invited all the guests a few weeks before the happy couple came in to town, we "attempted" to keep it a surprise, but certain people in our family *cough MOM cough* can't keep her excitement inside lol but it was still a fun time :)
 It was such a nice weekend while they were here-it was like 80 out on Saturday which let us have our bbq outside instead of inside the house...outside is just SO much better :) Alrighty so pictured above with my brother is my nana and our family friend John below is the Lee's (awesome family friends also the people who were kind enough to let me borrow their truck!)
 I caught my mom and friends Lori and Roy off guard when I took this lol...candid shots are always the best...well as long as I'm not in them lol ;p
 Brandon and Korrine chatting with Nana, I'm glad they got the chance to come up to Washington to introduce Korrine to some of the important people in our lives :) I love having her as in addition to the family!
 And you can't forget the Marini's I only caught little miss Kenzie with the camera but she has an awesome face that makes up for missing the others lol...she found the orange pop and it found her mouth, and lips, and clothes ;p Overall everyone had a great time-thank you again to everyone who came and helped out :)

No comments: