Friday, September 23, 2011

Surprise box from my sweetie September.23.2011

So a few weeks ago Nate wrote to me and said his suitcase was getting huge from all my letters so I told him to just ship them to me and I'll store them for him! Well my box arrived today, my mom brought it in while I was packing up the truck with my stuff for moving in to UW...figuring it was just letters I told her to put it on my bed and I'd open it when we got back....to my surprise...
It was filled with awesome birthday goodies for me : D (although i opened it a bit early seeing as my birthday isn't till thursday september 29 but in my defense I thought it was just letters)
It was amazing-inside was a birthday sign and a birthday card-him admitting I am WAY better and making packages which made me giggle!
Two cds-one from his 2010 mission conference that has photos from the mission which was cool to see! the other is his favorite christmas cd but he can't listen to it while he is out (such a good missionary I have!) so he sent it to me to enjoy :)
Two tie pocket things-they had come with the ties but he doesn't wear them so he figured I could hold on to them ( i think i'm being used lol)
His mission motto (that white piece of paper on the bottom) he has it memorized (my man is a nerd lol) and so he wanted to share it with me (AHH-i'm a sap i know lol)
a BIG bag of starburts-fiesta flavored which was interesting but they are my fav so it was still yummy!
that orange thing is mexican cookie/crackers..which you add carmel onto (also included just not in photo, my bad) which is supposed to be really good :)
and the best gift of all.....PHOTOS!!!! he sent me every single photo he has taken while out on his mission (sadly that is only about 25 lol but I was still happy!)
oh p.s. Every gift had a sticky note on it-I've so corrupted my man, and I LOVE IT :)
 Under all my gifts were the letters I have sent him since August of 2010...for some odd reason his letters take up less space then mine lol..
 Here is my signs..now hanging in my dorm room, my birthday isn't until thursday the 29th but eh what the heck? ;p
 The sweet treats my boy gave me (ha there is the carmel) I'm excited to try it out! And half of that bag of starbursts is already gone...hehehehe ;)
Thank you Elder Schott for being so sweet and remembering my birthday, I love you so much! I can't wait til next year when I get to spend it with you but since you are gone I get all the treats to myself lol ;p

No comments: