Sunday, September 25, 2011

Family Photos..our style. September.25.2011

So a tradition in our family whenever we get together is to take photos-well a couch one for my mom where we  all pose with our legs crossed and hand on knees (thanks to my bro Johnny who came up with that one year lol) But ya we are silly but a picture captures the moments in life you want to remember so I take lots of them :D
My bro and sis left back for Utah this morning :( it was hard to say goodbye after such a great weekend but they had to get back to school and work..plus I was leaving in the morning for school and mom had to work so if they would have stayed it would have been really boring lol

So I'm not sure explanations are needed here but I'll do it anyways!
The male in all the photos is my brother ;) (the one of him on the left side second row was taken while he was dancing to glee lol)
The girl in the bright pink shirt is my sis Korrine, she and my bro got married this past August. I just love her, it was nice to have a weekend of "Korrine" time to get to know her a little more :)
The lady in the blue shirt/white jacket is my mommie. She will probably kill me for posting these since she wasn't wearing makeup but hey I've lived a good solid 20 years ;p
And the last female in the photos is ME :) I'm the one with that big cheesy smile on my face-its a curse I tell ya..I really can't help but smile in photos, oh well they do "say cheese" afterall lol

We may not be your "ordinary" family, but we are a family and that's enough for me :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments: