Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day weekend getaway September. 2-4.2011

This weekend I got to spend Labor Day weekend with some of my family up in Park City :) We headed up Friday afternoon for Midway to go to Swiss Days (basically a big craft/ food fair) it was super fun looking at all the cute crafts and eating all the super yummy food, we had a scone and navajo taco :) I was in love lol!
We headed up to my Dad and Cricket's condo afterwards for some relaxation. We munched on some popcorn and sipped away on some chocolate milk-it was delicious :) Brooklyn loved the popcorn and Jaxson couldn't stop drinking my chocolate milk lol, I love those two kiddos! After we put them to bed and then we chilled and chatted as adults-feels kinda odd to be able to stay up late with the big people now after having to go to bed earlier all these years, guess it means I am growing up lol :)

I crawled into bed with Jaxson friday night and saturday morning...early morning I got woken up by Jaxson kicking and tossing, man he kicks and tosses more than I do lol! Then later that morning I got woken up by the smell of bacon, yum! We had breakfast then while the older adults got ready for the day I took the kiddos out for a walk, we took a stroll around the condo-it was fun :) We got back and then the family headed out to Heber to visit Cricket's friend Tammy and the craft fair in Heber :) After that we hit up Ruby Tuesdays for lunch then the boys dropped us girls off at the Park City outlet malls and the boys went back to the condo to watch the BYU game! After about 4 hours the game was over and BYU won WOOHOO!!! and all our shopping was over so we got picked up then headed to Coldstone for a sweet pick me up :) After that we went to Redbox to get the Adjustment Bureau to watch that night. We got back to the condo and we took the kiddos swimming for a bit while John made us dinner, fish tacos and guac & chips :) After dinner the kiddos went night night and we popped in the movie and made some hot cocoa to go with it :)

Sunday morning-I slept on my own bed that night lol. the war of Jaxson vs Kendahl..well Jaxson won lol! I woke up to my dad tickling my feet (he knows I am super ticklish!) Then we made breakfast before heading out to downtown Park City (where the Olympics were held), it was cool to see all the sights and old buildings :) we came back to the condo and went swimming then let the kids take a nap :)

This weekend was super fun! The condo-steam shower, huge kitchen, two pools, huge tub, tons of couches...most importantly family was there which helped make it a blast :) thank you dad & cricket for inviting me up there :)

No comments: