Wednesday, September 28, 2011

First day of school! September.28.2011

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! (can anyone name that movie??)
I'm a sucker for first days of school-I can't sleep the night before because of excitement and nerves about the upcoming school year & I must say I think college nerves are the worst...you've only got 10 weeks to conquer that course ay ay ay!!!
So I got up and curled my hair :) We listened to music as we got ready trying to kill time and our nerves, well it didn't work lol.
I was ready just a LITTLE early lol (like an hour haha)
but its all good I had things to distract me aka facebook lol
So here I am first day of sophomore year of college:
 Also last day of being a teenager:
 Upclose and personal thanks to the roomie lol
 That's a little better lol
But anyways ya get the gist-I'm a sophomore in college BAM! Where did that time go? I remember starting high school lol! Oh well time is moving on so must I lol, so here is to an awesome year! Cheers!

1 comment:

Marlee Michelle said...

Finding Nemo! Bam! I win ;D congrats on another year of school!!! Love ya!