Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tea Time September.17.2011

I have the best people in  my life! They so spoil me :) Today my mom and good friend Lora took me out to a little place called Steeped in Comfort. 
My mom and Lora had been there before but this was my first time so I was a newbie to the whole tea world :)

 So they have some really yummy non-caffeine tea that we tried, I got peach & mango, mom got raspberry and Lora's was called World Peace! We each got our own teapot full of our own tea plus they even had sugar cubes that definitely added to the tea ;)
 They spoiled me with the Queen's treatment-we got the tray of food brought to us with layers of food :) First had mini sandwiches, second scones, and third had desserts :)
 Mom, me, and Lora
I had a total blast today-thanks to both of you for not only taking me to this awesome experience but also being such great people to chat with :) I love you both, its always nice to have a girls day and being with both of you totally made it fantastic!!! I hope we can do it again soon!

No comments: