Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Brunch with the MG's September.10.2011

So with my mommie in town and the siblings gone for the weekend we got the house to ourselves :) So what else is there to do but to invite Jenna and Cara over for breakfast?!?! 
My mom and I had taken Jaxson and Brooklyn to Walmart on Friday to grab some supplies to make these girlies a brunch on Saturday morning!
We had decided to make it a jammies brunch which was nice (didn't have to get up and get dressed lol, I approve!)
The girls came over at ten :)
 We had pancakes (had the girls try banana pancakes for the first time!), sausage, eggs, and homemade potatoes ( I love my mommie for being so awesome to make us food!) It was all delicious!
 Jenna (above) and Cara (below) are simply amazing. We chatted, giggled, and learned a bit more about each other (with my mom there the girls got to learn a bit more about me aka the embarrassing stories lol) but hey I guess I brought it upon myself lol :)
Thank you two for coming over (and again to my mommie for cooking for us & to my sister and bro in law for letting us use their house) I had so much fun...Its been great getting to grow and learn with both of you as our boys are out serving the Lord. Can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us! :)

No comments: