Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3 is the magic number :) May.10.2011

Day 300 (65 days till the year!!!) 3 photos of my man (two of which I hadn't seen before making me go like this = :D) Ah today is great day!!! 65 days from now it will be the tip of my uphill with this battle called life without him for two years and it will be summer which is AMAZING! I love the sun so I'm totally excited! Elder Schott has been out serving the Lord for 300 days :) I'm so proud of him and the work he is doing! He just recently had a baptism (first picture) & was super excited about this families story and shares all of their progress with me which makes me all excited!

Keep up the hard work Elder Schott :)

2 comments:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

KENDAHL, it's a sign we need to talk soon because we used the same blog title and spoke about our boys!! Yay for 300 days and PHOTOS!! he finally sent photos, yayyy!!

Unknown said...

Yes we do need to catch up missy!!! :) And oh man was I excited to feel that envelope and for it to be thicker than usual...I LOVED it :) That just means he is going to have to keep doing it now lol!
You free Saturday? or sunday?