Sunday, May 1, 2011

Carole's Birthday Dinner April.29.2011

So slightly delayed but we finally got all our schedules to work so we could take Carole out for her birthday dinner, she had never been so it was a pretty sweet night!

I love how there is a trolley always in the middle of the place :) such an awesome center piece!
I went out on the edge and ordered the managers special-mizithra cheese and brown sugar on half and meat sauce on the other YUM! I would have to say it was definitely a great choice :)
And then how can't forget the best part about the meal-the FREE ice cream YA BOI! I love the spamoni flavor! And the best part about the ice cream was Electra learning that it was free-HA she had the waitress bring her a to go one that she ate on the way back lol...she learned something new today lol! Good night overall I would say and I think Carole has found a new restaurant she likes :D

No comments: