Friday, May 6, 2011

Miss Brooklyn turns one May.6.2011

Its been a year since this sweet girl came into this world-WHERE DID THE TIME GO!?!?!? Wow I can't believe my little niece is ONE! Brooklyn turned one this past friday and so my mom and I flew down to Utah to join in on this celebration! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is walking around and talking now-well baby talk that is lol! But she is such a cutie-her big blue bug eyes have stuck with her so she is still my bug eyed beauty :) I love this little girl!












I'm so glad I got the chance to go down to spend some time with this little girl! She is growing so fast and I'm really glad that we have the transportation (airplanes) that gets me to Utah faster so I can spend more time with the kiddos and fam then how we used to travel (car) that took FOREVER!



Happy 1st Birthday Brooklyn! I am so proud to be your Aunt and can't wait to see how you grow throughout your life! I love you!-Auntie K :)


No comments: