Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Who Says.....May.24.2011

This is what I felt after my temple trip last night. Other's can say what they want about me-judge me if you want, to be honest I don't care anymore. I'm sick of looking in the mirror and not liking what I see. I hit the gym-get my butt kicked. I eat right-no sugar, pop, & candy and yet people still judge me. Well I heard this song and totally agree-who says how I feel? ME!

http://youtu.be/BzE1mX4Px0I

who says I'm not worth it? who says i'm not pretty? beautiful? Who says I don't pass the test? Who says I'm not the best? NO ONE Its up to me who I will be!

After going to the temple last night and reading the Ensign I had this overwhelming feeling that I am a Daughter of God who was created uniquely in image. I may not be 6foot or 100 pounds but I'm me. I've struggled with my height/weight all my life-but last night I realized that I'm almost 20 and I need to stop letting who I'm not hinder my progress of who I am! I was created this way for a reason, yes I'm the shortest in my family. I have "thunder thighs". But I was made to look this way by a loving Heavenly Father for my divine purpose in this life. I love being able to have a loving and caring Father in Heaven who understands my concerns and helps me get through my trials.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

You probably don't know me, but I am one of your fellow MG's and I found your blog on the Facebook page. Can I just say that you are amazing?!! Really you are awesome and I totally love everything about this post! Exactly what I needed to hear tonight!! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hey Jordan-I've seen you around the MG page a time or two :) Thank you for saying those nice things about me! And feel free to stalk me lol! Glad you got something out of it too, that makes me happy to know that my words can help someone else out :)

Marlee Michelle said...

Kendahl! I love you and you go girl! You've got so many things going for you, don't let anything hold you back! You're man loves you for you so love yourself too!!

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

I'm going to listen to it now!! :) Kendahl we need to chat soon! Sorry I have been so busy and not been on Skype, I hope you are good girl! xxx