Monday, May 16, 2011

Pac 10 May.14.2011

Well this past Saturday was jam packed with things to do: help Carlye with photoshoot, visiting with her family,writing my paper, going to get her birthday gift, dinner with her parents, and watching Charlie St. Cloud and chilling at her bros apartment while he is gone....BUT that doesn't mean I forgot about Elder Schott's 10 Month mark!!!!! Ya I said it-ten months down (all mg's out there know what that means!) TWO MORE MONTHS till the YEAR MARK :) :) :) I am basically all smiles right now lol!

Well monday night (aka right now) I opened up my email to find this: a GIANT moose!?!? ok? an email and a moose from Texas! JK (scroll down)
There's my guy in front of said moose....fyi this is nate's caption for it, "and a really big metal deer in our area its is about 50 ft tall, its really cool."
AND He and Elder Loveland have had another baptism :) Go ELDERS Go! I'm so proud of them! This was Elder Loveland's FIRST EVER baptism since He has been out (that he has got to do!) & guess what?!?! He got to baptize Connie in a members pool ( i guess she requested it so thats pretty cool!)
The people in the photo:
freddy and connie and their four kids from oldest to youngest
athena amor, lani linda, and then the twins carly corazon and ezeqial zacharias
And last but certainly not LEAST is my calender-WOWZA is this thing getting full :) (no complaints here!)I love how the 10th month mark was the one random dot on a new row lol...But I may have calculated it and that row will be filled the day I leave college for home! What an awesome day (excited for both) and then all I've got is one more row and at the tip of it will be day 365 (can I get a holla?!?!)

3 comments:

I'm Waiting for a Missionary said...

Holla!

Caralee said...

HAPPY TEN MONTHS! You are getting so close! :) And baptisms are so exciting! That's awesome. I also am a fan of the moose. :)

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

I'm so excited for you to get to that year mark, it'll come quick ;)!!!!