Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mommie's Day May.8.2011

There is something about a woman who can hold her own, be such a great example to others, and speak kind words no matter the situation. And that woman my friends is my amazing mother. Over the course of my nineteen years of life I haven't found another individual that can compare to the woman she is. Through all that she has been through in life she still gets up each and every morning and is determined and motivated to get out there in the world and make a living, give a helping hand, give advice to her children and do it all with a smile on her face!
To the mother who gave birth to three wonderful kids who have given you grief and yet you still love us unconditionally, I love you and owe you my world. You have taught me what it means to be a daughter of God who doesn't lower her standards in the face of a trial. To become Christlike in order to find true happiness. To love someone for who they are and not judge them for what they aren't. To learn how to compromise with others. The lesson of pure sacrifice-giving up something and not feeling grumpy about it. To strive for excellence because you are worth it. To always Remember Who You Are!
These are just a few of the reasons I am very grateful for my mother! Mommie I love you :)


No comments: