Sunday, May 1, 2011

A fairytale come true! April.29.2011

The princess said her vows to her prince charming just as every girl imagines her day to happen!
Rewind to Thursday night <- <- <- After my institute class Tessa & Carlye ganged up on me and persuaded me to pull an all nighter in order to watch the Royal Wedding (ya it took a bit of time) and then the deal breaker was Carlye offering me that she wouldn't have coffee/ caffeine if I stayed up....I was SO in ;p (sorry roomie lol)
So Tessa and I decided to kill some time by taking the bus over to Seattle University (where she attends school) to go grab some stuff for friday & we got smoothies (strawberry banana-YUM!)
Then we got back and started watching tv (channel surfing-ya boi! lol)
Electra came over to "study" and ended up reading us her Spanish book and I translated it for Tessa-ha that was hilarious! (it has been a few years since I've been in spanish lol)
Then it was time for the Royal Wedding guests to arrive-did everyone see David Beckham with that top hat?-priceless!

Then came the wedding :) ahhhhh so pretty and HUGE (so much for a quaint family wedding BAHA!)
So first off-cute couple...I loved the picture they released of them!


I think a big part that helped keep me up was the anticipation to see Kate's wedding dress! Oh ya it was beautiful- I'm not one for lace but she definitely pulled it off nicely :D

Then came the couples first kiss (to the public that is lol) Ah man something about weddings (royal or not) that make you super excited for your own day of complete happiness! I loved watching it and all the details!
Watching the wedding was an awesome experience-I have fully become a college kid! I pulled an all night-ya I know it wasn't for studying for a test so its not really a logical or "legit" all nighter but I approve lol!
So after they did their balcony kiss Tessa and I decided to head to bed-we had to be up at 6:30 for Friday morning Committees so we thought "hey an hour of sleep will help right?" so we hit the floor and we were out! The sun was out at 6 so I woke up a bit before the alarm so I got to snatch a photo of Tessa-all cute and curled up in the blanket out like a light :D
Like all fairytales the story must end....and so my post ends-it was a very awesome night so thank you Tessa & Carlye for convincing me to stay up for this momentous occasion :D

No comments: