Saturday, May 21, 2011

RS sleepover May.20-21.2011

So friday night-saturday morning I spent my time with the ladies from University 2nd ward :D We met at the Institute and car pooled up to Snoqualime Pass to our Bishop's Cabin...actually it should be called a mansion. Ok get this First floor-bathroom, living room, dining room, bedrooms, kitchen (full w/ every appliance), a hot coco nook. Second Floor-bathroom, amazing view of mountains, one bedroom with big bed, and then the bedroom with the triple bunk bed & rock climbing wall -- ok raise your hand if you have a rock climbing wall in your bedroom, ya thought so (how awesome would that be?!?!) oh ya and a HUGE bean bag so if you fall off the wall you land soft :), Attic (yes there was an attic!) there was a bunk bed! and the basement (oh ya I'm not done yet) two bedrooms, one with another bunk bed and one with two beds in it (thats where I slept) and then there was another living room and then outside-HOT TUB! Electra went all the way in around 11 but it was cold out so I just put my legs in lol :D it felt good!
Alright so rewind to what we did that night-first off we ate (we were all starving!) we had chicken taco soup which was delicious! As we ate we chit chatted (mostly about boys in our ward lol) and then we started playing games! Around 10 the Bishop's wife made it there and her and another bishopbric wife answered questions from us :D it was nice to get to know them a bit more, you know you always appreciate someone more when you know a little more about their life story so I am really glad I had the chance to be there! After about two hours of Q&A we all split our ways-most went to bed but us *cough youngins cough* hung out for a bit more, we played Imagine If...which is a really fun game, played a little bit of M*A*S*H-oh ya we kick it old school lol! Then some hot tubing then I crashed lol I had been up since 6 a.m. the day earlier lol so it was time for me to hit the sheets! Saturday morning I woke up to breakfast made (my favorite thing!) We had blueberry pancakes-mouth watering! And bacon, fruit salad, and sausage! It was an awesome breakfast for sure :D Then we packed up and left :/ but I had tons of fun and the car ride back was just as fun as the one going up (Tessa, Electra & I like to make up actions to songs as we sing to them :D )
A BIG thanks to the Relief Society for putting this event together (Especially Courtney for thinking it up and getting everything ready-you are awesome!) I had a great time and I can't wait for the next one!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: