Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gifts well loved :) May.27.2011



































A few weeks ago I found a Disney Store at the Bellevue mall-well
Electra/Carlye found it but I found two tshirts for my little guys :D Jaxson is in love with Buzz lightyear & little miss Brooklyn loves princess Tiana so when I spotted these two tshirts I had to get them (what else is an Aunt supposed to do?!?!) And plus I thought it would be kinda fun to send them a surprise gift from Auntie K (I even addressed the package to Jaxson & Brooklyn Derbidge :) ) Well Brittany (their mom) texted me with these pictures of my niece and nephew after they'd seen their gifts (apparently Jaxson took his shirt off so he could wear the buzz one-I laughed ;p) And miss Brooklyn looks so cute :) I love them & I love being an Auntie-definitely one of the greatest blessings in my life!

No comments: