Monday, May 2, 2011

Nana's Birthday May.1.2011


Happy Birthday Nana! To my awesome Nana who turned 29 today ;) Or so she says! She is an amazing woman who has been through quite a traumatic year and is still holding strong!
Ever since I was little my Nana has made it out to all my events & I'm so grateful for that! She is such a support and loves to brag about me which makes me blush lol! She came to my graduation which was shortly after my papa passed away and was such a trooper for staying up late into the night and being there for me. I hope she knows how much that means to me!
Although Papa has passed away he will always be my Nana's other half.
The love they shared for each other makes me so happy and I can't wait to be "experienced" (old) like them and get to be all cute and happy like they were.
My Nana used to be taller than me but I've out grown her! (I must say that is one of my proudest accomplishments lol) Oh! so funny story...looking at this photo I see that my papa is in the background sitting on our shoe rack...well he thought it was a place where you sit and take off/put on your shoes.wrong! He broke it and fell straight to the floor-and he wasn't such a light fella either lol...it was hilarious! We got a new shoe rack out of the deal too! He made it for us :) That crafty/handy papa of mine!
Happy Birthday Nana-I hope you have a fantastic birthday & an amazing year ahead of you!
I love you.

No comments: