Monday, May 23, 2011

Promotion May.24.2011

I love my job. It is basically awesome-being an office assistant has been a great experience...and the best part is that I was asked to return next school year (everyone here loves me & I them, its a great place to work!)


But my boss asked me into her cubicle (legit eh?) today and told me about my new promotion. My desk phone is now the new "sick" phone. Basically whenever people are at home sick they call it and then it sends a message to my email and I get to handle all of the employees schedules. Pretty cool I'd say...lots of power in such little hands ;p jk! But I am excited


I love my job...never the same thing everyday-the variety is amazing! Right now I am researching people online. Basically I get to use Bing.com (insert BING! noise) and find people..really I'm getting paid to stalk people. You are jealous aren't you? ;)


I've been counting down till the end of school but this morning I realized that means the end of work too which I'm kinda sad about BUT it will be here in 3 months when I return after summer break which makes me happy :) I LOVE MY JOB!

No comments: