Saturday, May 28, 2011

Geo Field Trip May.25.2011

Who said field trips end in middle school? Not UW that's for sure!!! For my geology class we did field trips throughout the year and our last one was to the IMAX theater to watch a movie on volcanoes :) It was in 3d and the seats had a slight forward lean to them so it was REALLY like you were in it lol :D
Well I try to take photos so I can blog about what I do in my life for everyone-well my roommate Carlye is a dork and this is the first photo I got out of her *shakes head*
This one is better:D She is adorable-I just love her!
My mom came up for my field trip which was super awesome (totally felt like a little kid again & yes I loved every second of it!)
Lora came up with my mom (she's from my home ward and has been a family friend since...well before I was born lol) I just love her & was super excited she came even if I asked super late! It was a great night, I got to treat them to dinner at the cafeteria (let them see what it is like to eat like a college kid lol...of course the night they come it was all good food [build your own burrito or hamburger night-go figure!]) It was a great night! Thank you both for coming I enjoyed dinner and our conversation...oh ya and my exercise-I may or may not have realized I'd forgotten my keys back in the cafeteria once we got back to the car (five mins away) yup 1st time all year would be the day my mom comes...I'm just THAT good ;) but no worries I "snuck"in...more like walked in with other people and I ran and found my keys (dilemma solved-no worries!)

No comments: