Monday, May 30, 2011

Lesson Learned May.30.2011

So last night our friend Joe came over to drop something off...we have this kind of big brother/little sister relationship where we always go at it. Well as he was leaving he took my watch and ran to his truck-i ran out after him. Then he rolled up his window and I waited (knowing he would crack) well I was quick and when he rolled it back down I unlocked his door and opened it. I asked for it back (no luck) so then I hit his arm...and hit him again..a few times actually (in the same spot so it would hurt) and it worked. I got my watch back-then he grabbed my hand and hit me back (i suppose i deserved it) but man he is a bit more powerful than I. Boy did it hurt! I walked back inside and my arm was throbbing. Last night I was shocked there was no bruise. This morning however there was-kinda hard to see in this picture but it is there!

So moral of the story-don't pick on people bigger then you? Nah more like hit harder next time! Revenge is coming Joe!!! just you wait-I'll be back home in two weeks!!!

No comments: