Monday, May 16, 2011

Dinner & a movie May.13.2011

What a better way to spend my friday night with these two!!! It was an absolute blast!! They picked me up from work (yes I get to be casual at work-reppin my school with pride :) ) Then we headed on the bus (first photo) to Tessa's school where she bought us dinner (Electra and I are so graciously spending up her money-she has a lot left to spend before the end of the year lol) Dinner was delicious & we got smoothies (with real fruit-i got a strawberry/banana one!)
Then we headed back to UW....
We went and watched Something Borrowed...awesome movie-we laughed SO much!
we went to the 9:30p.m. showing so when we got out it was super late (so excuse the tired looks on our faces)
The end of the movie (no I'm not going to spoil it for anyone) but I will just say this...Tessa and Electra walked out of the theater VERY upset-I however enjoyed the ending :) Ya I've turned into one of those sappy girls-I blame Nate. lol!

No comments: