Saturday, February 26, 2011

Epic Adventures of Tessa & I Feb. 25. 2011

Oh my heck-I love this girl! Tessa came over last night and I needed to return my ink at Walgreens so we walked the five blocks to get there. In the dark :/. and the cold (brr face lol) but we made it :) And then we went to the ocho (cafeteria a.k.a. the eight) and we got fish sticks-ya they totally cheap shotted us with the fish sticks, usually they're big pieces and as you can tell these were not so much. Shrimps ;)
And then there was the tots-you can never go wrong with the tots :) We had a blast making Napoleon Dynamite references during dinner-don't tell me you never do that?
Then we came back and watched "Say Yes to the Dress" -ya we are addicted to that show but honestly how could you not be?!?!?
We were kind of on a wedding high from that show so we started looking up dresses online, then songs to use as our first dance songs, then it turned into looking for wedding shoes, then wedding flowers lol It was a blast...I haven't laughed that hard in so long-thank you Tessa I had a blast!

No comments: