Saturday, February 12, 2011

HOT chocolate :/ Feb. 11. 2011


CAUTION: contents WILL BE hot!!!


So this is Allen. Allen is awesome (carefree guy who loves to joke around) well he took his "joking" to another level tonight. So as mentioned before the guys were supposed to make desserts, well Allen found this chocolate that has Ghost Chili in it (the hottest chili on earth) and decided to use that as the chocolate for his chocolate dipped strawberries. He made a beautiful spread of chocolate dipped strawberries mixed with cookies (which I later learned were made with bacon flavored chocolate). So everyone fell in love with his dessert and put their raffle tickets in his bag. Well it ended up going to table 3 but Allen later came up to me and was like "i saved one for you" (me thinking it was a sweet gesture took it) and i said "ah you do like me!" and he replied with a laugh and said "yes i do" so i took a huge bite and then went back and sat at my table and then it HIT man did my mouth go on fire!!!! At first I thought it was just my taste buds acting up since I had consumed way too much food already and they were telling me to stop eating-boy was I wrong!! Ya so I am sitting there dying from this burn and I look to the guy to the left of me and was like "will you try this and see if it tastes funny" he grabbed it and the chocolate got on his fingers and he liked them and he was like "WOW that is HOT" (ya that stuff is that strong and i had a huge chunk of it :/) So i look around and Allen has this smirky grin on his face....grr..
BUT he is a nice guy afterall-he ended up eating the plate he had made out of the chocolate to hold his strawberries as a payback for me :) Ya hence the picture :) After that I forgave him and we turned it into a game trying to get others to try the chocolate lol!

No comments: