Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Mireya Feb. 16. 2011


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIREYA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY!
I honestly cannot believe it has been a year since Mireya turned 5 (where did the time go?!?!?) I remember going over to her house and celebrating her 5th birthday and look at that she is 6 today! Mireya is Nate's little sister (for all who were wondering) and she is adorable! She loves to give hugs and cuddle (that runs in the Schott blood lol)! She has a very creative mom who designs adorable flowers and outfits so she is always looking cute! I had to use this photo because she was so cute here-I took her to go get her nails done and then out for ice cream when I came home for winter break. We went to DQ for ice cream and I asked for a cup to put the cone in and she was like "i don't need the cup! I am a big girl and won't spill!" I got her one anyways and when we sat down at the table guess what? yup she spilled lol she looked up at me and said "oops" it was hilarious :) I love this little girl (can't say little for too much longer because is going to out grow me here shortly). Happy Birthday Mireya! Hope you enjoy your day!

No comments: