Sunday, February 20, 2011

Swim Time Feb. 19. 2011

Today I went swimming with Craig, Jenna, and Natasha-jenna had some friends there as well (jessica & anna). It was Natasha's first time going off the diving board-which was exciting ( i love cannon balls!) Then after wards we went to go grab ice cream-what goes better with 40 degree weather than ice cream (I sure don't know lol) Natasha and Jenna got cones (the cone was bigger than Jenna lol) then Craig and I got milkshakes which they forgot about so we had to go up and ask for haha that was awkward lol overall I would say that my Saturday was great :) Thanks for the awesome company!



3 comments:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

Natasha and Jenna, super cute names ;) hehehe

Yo said...

Oh my goodness, when I first read this I seriously thought you were talking about Natasha and I! ha!!! So confused. :) But yes, super cute names!

Unknown said...

haha dorks lol but yes i agree-super cute names :)