Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweet Meet-Decorations Feb. 11. 2011

Ah hearts, kisses, thought bubbles-the sweet meet or should i say "the event formally known as the sweet meet" (that was its real name lol) made for some awesome entertainment. We had helped set up so we were a bit early so after all was up and ready we decided to play around a bit!
1st off Electra wasn't really into the "love" thing as you can tell by the first photo, well at least from Tessa haha
because Electra turned around and tried to purpose to me (with a ring I was already wearing by the way ha!)
then we switched over to the thought bubble...man whoever invented chalkboard paint is a genius! That was such a fun idea! The story behind the one of Tessa and I is that Tessa always says "oh my heck and goodnight (not like when she is going to bed or leaving but as like a ending point to a debate haha) and my response is always "oh tessa!" :)




No comments: