Sunday, February 20, 2011

My new kicks Feb. 19. 2011

What better way to spend you night than shopping for some new shoes?!?! lol I LOVE shoes (especially flip flops but its not summer yet so sneakers will have to do) I also love coupons-Payless had a 40% of coupon that I was more than happy to spend :) I went in and didn't exactly know what I wanted till I came upon these sneakers...I was wearing my black ones at the time (flat as heck-no support) which I have had for about two+ years. I tried these ones on and man do they feel good and as an added bonus they have the "stride n tone" thing so my lower half will actually benefit from walking all over UW's hills now :) What made me even happier was that they were on sale (only way to shop)! So I got these shoes that were originally 30bucks that were on sale for $19.99 for only $13-ya boi :) I was a happy camper! p.s. they are my school colors too (hard to tell in the picture but they have purple on them :) )

No comments: