Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day & 7 months Feb. 14. 2011


Happy Valentine's Day to my love (and of course to all those who read my blog). Although I do kinda think this day is just for corporations and wanting people to buy things for each other I don't mind participating in telling my other half that I love him...even if he is a few states away! I totally believe in telling the one each day that you love them (call me mushy lol)
But today is not only VDAY but it is also the marking of Elder Schott's 7 months out! I can't believe its been so long-he is growing so much and I absolutely love hearing about it!


Well since he isn't here to take a picture with on Valentine's Day I will have to use last years ( I can't believe its been a year since we went to our first Adult dance) But here you go-funny story behind this photo....I wanted to get all cute and girly and so I did my hair different, I posted this on facebook and my stepmom commented on it and she said that she thought it was someone different next to my man haha guess the different look worked lol. I had a fantastic night with Nate on our date-can't wait to celebrate our first Valentine's together when he gets home :)

1 comment:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

You guys are so cute together! :D and 7 months woooo! Time goes so fast soon it will be the year mark, and then whoosh time will fly and he'll be home! :D