Wednesday, February 16, 2011

College Bunk Beds. Feb. 16. 2011

So my theory is if I go on a rant and vent about what is bothering me here then my bad mood will leave and that today will be a better day than yesterday...we shall see how this goes. So my victim of today (evil laugh) is the college bunk bed, mine however is a lot nicer looking then this with my mattress pad (thanks to the Quigley's for giving that to me for my birthday-because those sad excuse for a mattress they give us is pathetic and sucks (to be blunt)!) and my comforter (which is reversible with two different shades of green :p) BUT no matter how "cute" ya make the dang thing it still is a pain in the rear! I had a horrible night of sleep last night which is odd because I worked out right before I went to bed, didn't stretch as long as I should've because I woke up with my calf in pain this morning (not the nicest wake up calls there is out there) and last night as I laid in bed trying to put my mind at ease with thoughts of Nate and I so that I could finally get some sleep-it made me miss him so much more (yesterday was not a good day) So to make this long story a little bit shorter (sorry to those reading this) horrible night of sleep + missing Nate = Not a good morning for Kendahl....sigh...on the bright side it is Wednesday which means I don't have class till 11:30 and we are halfway through the week! Happy Hump Day everyone-we can make it to friday!!!

No comments: