Saturday, February 26, 2011

Carlye(he) Feb. 25. 2011

The toys and knick nacks you discover at Carlye's bro's house (Michael) haha. Carlye went over to feed his cats while he out in Florida watching the shuttle launch (haha funny blonde moment from yours truly-Carlye and I were watching the launch on tv and I turned to her and say "where is that going"-meaning its location is space and Carlye looks at me and bursts out into laughter and responds with "well its a space shuttle kenneth (her nickname for me) so its going to go to space!" hahaha love my roommate) Anywho she brought this little gadget back that is a mustache on a necklace and then you put the necklace behind your ears and *poof* you have a mustache! What made this even funnier is the fact she wore it to the concert she went to last night and some guy wanted it from her...she was like dude no its mine haha love her!